Hands to Heal Massage Therapy - COVID 19 INFORMATION
Open 7 Days 9.30am - 7.30pm
Covid 19 NZ Government Hygiene Guidelines
Due to the current coronavirus (covid-19) and some correspondence requesting advice, Hands to Heal Massage Therapy recommends following Ministry of Health (MOH) guidelines (updated regularly) or contacting your local region's health authorities. Click below.
Hands to Heal Massage Therapy COVID-19 Delta/Level 2
COVID 19 - Delta/Level 2
Hello Everyone just a friendly reminder, that in the Tauranga, Bay of Plenty we have COVID 19 - Delta/Level 2 status.
- 7 Day stand down on both of your covid 19 vaccinations (This is also for the Influenza vaccination) to let the medicine run it's full course through your systems.
Upon entering Hands to Heal Massage Therapy Clinic:
- Compulsory QR Code scan
- Mandatory Face Mask: Client/Massage Therapist
- Hand Sterilization
- Two (2) metres distancing in the waiting area.
- Use your own mobile device to fill in online COVID 19 information or client intake forms
- Online: Pre Pay Via Timely Stripe. In Clinic Tap n Go EftPos Debit card Transaction (Cheque/Savings only)
- Supply your own water bottle.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Hands to Heal Massage Therapy and we can all get on track and make a difference too your well-being returning you back to 'Complete Body Wellness'.
COVID 19 - Delta/Level 1
- 7 Day Stand down for both of your Covid 19 vaccinations, (This also is for the influenza vaccination) to let the medicine run its full course through your systems
- Upon entering our clinic, please scan the Covid 19 - MOH Hands to Heal Massage Therapy Clinic QR Code with your mobile device, and Sterilize your Hands with the product supplied. Please take a seat in the waiting area (1 metre distance between each seat), your massage therapist will attend to you individually as soon as they can (If you are a new client, please make sure you have completed your client intake form in full and or updated your Health or Personal details.)
- The appointment timely/stripe online payment. (Credit Card timely/stripe payment online/ Not in the Clinic, only Cheque or Savings via EftPos or Debit Card ~ not Tap n Go ANZ Fastpay/ Level 2 only) is still active, thereby reducing point of contact post massage treatment.
- : We do supply a post massage treatment glass of water (very important to keep yourself hydrated for 72 hours post massage therapy treatment). However,if you would like to bring your own water bottle/container with you, nice work - excellent.
- The same hygiene protocols as per Covid 19 - Level 2 are still active, within the clinic environment.
- We do allow walk into the clinic for point of sale, gift voucher purchase, courier items and to schedule a massage therapy appointment (Hands to Heal Massage Therapy is by appointment only.)
Below is information regarding our Clinic Hygiene product we use on all surfaces and also on the Massage Therapist's hands.
This is the future of antimicrobial technology. Zoono skin & surface sanitizers are formulated to kill the toughest germs for longer, without nasty chemicals. Long lasting advanced antimicrobial technology is the solution you hadn't realised had been invented! Protection against bacteria is more important than ever as microorganisms evolve, and antibiotics become less effective. Zoono significantly reduces the spread of harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi, mould and yeast. This innovative technology will last up to 30 days on treated surfaces and up to 24 hours on skin. Zoono technology is water-based, alcohol-free and free from dangerous chemicals. This is truly the next generation of antimicrobial technology
We are all looking forward to seeing you at Hands to Heal Massage Therapy and hope that we can get back on track and continue to make a difference with your well-being and return to your 'Complete Body Wellness'
Toni O’Daly Managing Director